So much sewing so little time. Here are the works in progress as of this week.
A Mother's Hope for Margaret's Hope chest.
Top finished, back is ready, need to rescue batting from storage.
Had an accident with one of my quilt hangers during the quilt shoot and was replaced with my trusty husband. See how he wears the other quilt toga style.
I added a row of pink squares on both ends of the quilt to make it a little larger. In all honesty I didn't add up the squares correctly and ended up cutting way too many!
My be good to your heart blocks for Margaret's Hope Chest. I sew more when I have a free minute
Linking up to WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced