Saturday, September 22, 2012

Winner winner....dots for dinner....

The dots on dots blog hop has sadly come to an end. I was happy to get lots of great feedback from lots of new people. I still haven't figured out how to number my comments or get the random number generator from random.org to show up on my blog. I used my husband as a random number generator and he choose #23. If I didn't count wrong the winner is....


I love the neutral block all by itself, and would never have thought to add the dots -- what a POP! I am a new follower!

I have sent off an email, so please get back to me with your mailing address and you will have dots coming your way.
WINNING!!!!

If I counted wrong I apologize to whomever I shafted....

Sandra at Sharp Quilts brought this swap to my attention and I couldn't resist. The cut off is today so hurry hurry hurry.....

I'm off to cut squares.....

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much - i am excited to win and can't wait to make my own dotty block! This blog hop has been soooo inspiring for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for a great giveaway and congratulations to gpc!

    ReplyDelete