My poor Janome had its first run in with the sewing machine doctor. She got jammed up and something bent inside and the bobbin was sliding around and needles were snapping left and right. I took her in and had her all fixed up, my trusted 100 pound Bernina picked up the slack while she was away.
Despite some set backs with my machine I was able to finish up these projects and get them sent off for Margaret's Hope Chest. The first is a finished quilt for "A Mother Hope". This is for women who are struggling with postpartum depression. I was able to use all fabrics from my stash with the exception on the backing which is a pretty blue flower print that I didn't get a good picture of.
The next one is a pixilated heart for "Hearts of Hope". I added extra rows to the top and bottom to increase the size some. I wanted to quilt this as well but was up against a time line with a broken machine. This top went to Margaret's Hope Chest as well.
Finally my last project were these "Be good to your heart" blocks for Margaret's Hope chest.
I already have a bunch more projects in the works. I just joined a circle of do good stitches and am working on a baby blanket for a co-worker as well as 100 projects around the new house. Pictures to follow. Hope your weekend was amazing!