Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Works long in progress

I pulled out some old WIP's. I will go into more detail later as to why they were shelved. One reason is that my job has me driving more and flying less. A lot of time I spent on planes and in airports were consumed with working on these hand projects. I am breaking them out again in the hopes of making some progress in my free minutes. Hotels are not designed for quilt photography and perching on a dresser to get a shot will most likely be the reason they find me dead at in a Holiday Inn.
 This baby quilt in progress is almost finished. My mother reads a lot about quilts and always tells me that there needs to be a surprise in every quilt. For this quilt it is the white star in the upper corner. Just a couple edge pieces needed to be added to this project. I have the fabric at home to square off the corners and for the backing. But then again we don't need to talk about how much fabric I have at home. 
I'm not sure what I am doing with these hexie stars. But I have started a couple and we will see where they end up. 

How I learned to EPP

I am linking up to WIP wednesday at Freshly Pieced

WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

1 comment:

  1. Love the baby quilt and I also love EPP but don't get to do it so much now as I don't do so much travelling for work. I used to stitch on the train.

    ReplyDelete