Last weekend I celebrated my 7 year anniversary with Papa Peach. I can't believe it has been 7 years since we met. Times flies when you are having fun.
On the quilting front I have joined the Dots Blog Hop at Quilt Taffy. I will be post my block on Sept 12th and will be sponsoring a give away of dotty fabric. I have been cleaning and reorganizing my sewing room/office at home. I will post pictures when I get it all situated. If you have pictures of your quilting space Moda is sponsoring a Show Off Your Stash link party.
Things are coming together for my Bloggers Block of the Month. I have gathered a baker's dozen of blogger to join me in this adventure. I am finishing up the details and cutting of the fabric. More information to follow on that project. Here is the list of participants.
- Nicole http://www.patchworkduck.com/
- Carin & Carol http://margaretshopechest.blogspot.com/
- Natalie http://craftinmechanic.blogspot.com/
- Jennifer http://www.knotted-thread.com/
- Jennifer http://ellisonlane.blogspot.com/
- Tracey http://itching2bstitching.blogspot.com/
- Stephanie http://littleladypatchwork.blogspot.com/
- Jenny http://sewkindofwonderful.blogspot.com/
- Natalie http://mamalovequilts.blogspot.com/
- Sandra http://sharpquilts.blogspot.com/
- Felicity http://felicityquilts.blogspot.com/
- Erin http://billybuttondesign.blogspot.com/
- Julie & Bree http://distantpickles.blogspot.com/
here. I am linking this up to WIP Wednesday At Freshly Pieced!
My step daughter Gabby wants a red and blue quilt. I had been having trouble picking a pattern until I saw this picture at A Little Bit Biased. I love love love them.
Here's what I have been working up for her quilt. 8 point squares with mixed middles. Can you think of any I missed???