Monday, April 1, 2013

Blogger BOM - April Fools Bonus!!!

Today is the April bonus installment of Blogger BOM.  The presenter today is Bree of Distant Pickles. Distant Pickles might be the best name for a blog ever!!! The block she created is called "Lucky Bear Paw". It is a twist on a classic bear paw quilt block. Bree created a great tutorial here on her blog.

I'm glad Bree had her ducks in a row as I totally forgot about this bonus block was quite suprized when I was drinking my coffee this morning.

I am really fond of this layout. Grrrrrrr bear paws.....

Since I totally flaked out on this bonus block and didn't plan a prize while I was biting the heads off peeps I will have to wing it. Luckily Bree is a talented pattern maker as well is her co-blogger Julie. You can pick your choice of the two patterns they have created Gyspy Dance by Bree or Mod Pop by Julie. 
Make sure you are a follower and leave a comment!
Giveaway open until 4/10/13




Here is a list of all the participants of the BOM
Date
Name
Blog
Sept 15th 2012
Carin & Carol
Oct 15th 2012
Jenny
Nov 15th 2012
Jennifer M
Dec 15th 2012
Natalie
Jan 15th 2013
Stefanie
Feb 1st 2013
Jennifer I
Feb 15th 2013
Sandra
Mar 15th 2013
Nicole K
April 1st 2013
Bree
Apr 15th 2013
Tracey
May 15th 2013
Felicity
June 15th 2013
Erin
July 15th 2013
Nicole N
Aug 15th 2013
Dhia

Here is a button you can grab and put on your blog to make sure you don't miss a single post.

Peach Patch Quilts


I have also started a Flickr group to show off all the pretties you make.
Blogger Block Of The Month Flickr Group

If you would like to donate any blocks you make during this blog hop please mail them to the address below.
Donated blocks will be sewn into quilts for Margaret's Hope Chest.

Peach Patch Quilts
P.O. Box 0012
Sullivan, WI 53178

8 comments:

  1. Both patterns are gorgeous, but if I was the lucky one I'd love that Mod Pop! Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, both are gorgeous. I'd love to try curves, so Mod Pop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love both patterns! If I was lucky enough to win I'd let you choose!!
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gypsy dance is beautiful but I have been eyeing that Mod pop for a while now and would love to give it a go. your bear paw is cute in the colors of spring. Who doesn't love distant pickles -- she's great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both are lovely patterns, but I'm especially drawn to that Mod Pop!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both patterns look great but I especially like the gypsy dance. Love your bear claw too. I have always liked that block and then I finally saw it in bright colors and thought it was even better!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I love Gypsy Dance. The colors and patterns.

    ReplyDelete